(This is 3 testimonials across one year’s time, each section listed in chronological order.)
What do you love about the Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) Care you receive?
- Very relaxing, soothing, and less pain.
- The response after each entrainment improves, more positive and ease.
- How quiet, soft music, and peaceful environment tones down my stress levels, leaving me totally relaxed.
What positive changes have you noticed since starting care?
- Feeling better about myself.
- Posture improved, spinal devise less on. I feel more energy in this hot weather.
- I enter the training room with the old me. After treatment I leave the training room as the new me (little more each time.)
How have these changes affected your life?
- Less pier pressure at job.
- The pain within me has lessened a lot.
- Remembering to breathe relaxes me. Self awareness to stay calm.
How have these changes affected the lives of those closest to you?
- Through their eyes they noticed a more positive appearance of my face and smile.
- Don’t know if my changes better for them, than it is for me. Might need more time.
- Feeling more relaxed around them (without that jumping to attention feeling).
What would you say to someone considering NSA care?
- Go for it, it makes a difference.
- It really works but keep in mind it help within yourself and too try something new.
- Keep an open mind. There’s no physical pain, you’re about to expirance something new! And it gets better and better with each visit!
Do you have any further comments regarding NSA, Family Network Chiropractic or your Doc?
- Every new visit is a new experience
- Wow! Thank you!
- I wish they had NSA back in the 1960’s and 1970’s
The photographer of this post’s featured photo: Ryan Holloway